1. Collection of Personal Information:
When you create or update an Account on the Site, sign up to receive beepumpkin emails or other marketing materials, make a purchase, contact customer service, establish or update your wish list, send items to a friend, view your order history, participate in contests and surveys, or contact us, we may ask for personal information.
Name, billing and shipping address information, email address, contact number, cellphone number, payment card information, and any other information you want to supply us are examples of personal information gathered online.
2. How does beepumpkin make use of your data?
We use your data to:
- Deliver products that you have ordered
- Contact you or the product recipient(s) when the order delay or difficulty
- Send our products information through kinds of communication channels you have provided to us, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase
- Send information about events, surveys, promotions and possibly contests to you
- Send text messages about events, surveys, promotions and other offers to you with your consent
- Customize your experience on the Site according to your interests
- Develop and improve our products, services, and the Site, including fraud prevention
- Respond to your inquiries
You can preserve Personal Information in that Account as you set up an Account at the site that we can receive and provide your shopping quicker and easier. We may ask you to establish your account in order to use all kinds of features of the Site, such as accessing your order history and creating a wish list.
We will send you exclusive information about special offers, media events, new products and so on through your Personal Information. If you do not want to receive any more mail from us at any time, please follow the removal instructions located at the end of each message. But that does not mean we can not contact you by email or otherwise regarding questions we have about your purchase and other operational emails, such as shipping information.
We will anonymize and gather the information collected from the Site and use it for any purpose. Such information does not identify you individually.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
Your private information is protected by secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are all required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you provide is encrypted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
As you place an order, submit and access your information, we provide a mountain of measures to keep the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help record and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and preserve users' preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to turn off all coolies, or set a warning on your computer when a cookie is being sent through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Different browsers have different sets, look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn off cookies, some features will be closed. But it won't affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Third Party Disclosure
Without you agree, we do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to outside parties. But it does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business and servicing you. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. Third-party links
We do not allow or offer third party products or services on our website.
8. According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information: By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
9. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We respect do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
10. Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
11. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles is the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played an important role in the development of data protection laws all over the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is vital to abide by the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
12. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action if a data breach occurs:
We will inform the users through email ( Within 7 business days）
We also agree to the individual remedy option, which requires that individuals are entitled to through law to deal with data collectors and processors who fail to comply with the law. That not only means individuals have enforceable rights against data users but also have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
13. According to CANSPAM we abide by the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects and email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement through some reasonable ways
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if it is used.
- Responseopt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
14. Security statement
We take steps to stop your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
At present, however, there is still no impenetrable security system. In some cases, we do not guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we make sure that the information you supply will not be intercepted in transit. In especial, as an e-mail sent to or from the Site may not be secure, you should pay more attention to decide what information you send by e-mail.
16. Questions or Concerns
If you have any other questions or would like more information about our information collection, and the use of disclosure practices, contact us at any time.